Thursday, July 10, 2008

the dentist

Oh my gosh i went to the dentist yesterday and i have to say i have never been treated so badly before i had to get a tooth taken out that a had a root canal done on 3 yrs ago cause it was breaking off and causing me pain so yeah the dentist was seriously yanking on my mouth for a god 45 min its sucked and a could times he hit my other teeth while pushing on the one he was trying to get out which hurt even after him giving me the shot 5 times i could still feel him i could feel my jaw shifting like craaaaaaaaazy and he had my nose and lip stretched to the limit and he kept pinching my lip it hurt so bad he was really having a hard time getting it out not to mention he had to cut my gums on each side i felt he didn't care that he was being so aggressive i have never been treated like that ever i wanted to just get up and leave not to mention i kept praying that he would be done and i feel i can take alot of pain but WOW and his thug kid assistant couldn't even give me a x-ray after 6times of trying it was craaaaaaaaaaaazy I'm never going there again someone told kev about this place that they had great deals and good service what a crock of crap i was so pissed when i left not to mention how they treated my sister they got pissed cause kaydin knocked over a vase on the coffee table that had water in it WELL HELLO putting a vase with water in it on the table at children's reach is kinda stupid anyhow i hopefully will be all heeled by the time i have to do the baby shower

1 comments:

Jenn said...

dentists are no fun!!!