Thursday, May 1, 2008

another WOW day

Well around 1pm i decided that it was time for me to go to wal-mart to get brittany some formula cause she was out so when i went to pay for a pic that i got developed my card wouldnt work it said i had maxed out my limit for the day on my debit and i knew i didnt cause i would have had to spend $500 dollars which i didnt so i called the bank and they told me that countrywide had drafted my account for my house payment twice so i had went over into my over draft $464 dollars cuase yesterday kev bought a surround sound (and just to let ya know if your thinking about getting a new tv thats the place to buy one they beat everyones prices) which went into our overdraft than i also had $150 dollars in overdraft fees thank goodness the bank is going waiver them so anyhow i guess when i was trying to pay my house payment online it went threw when i thought it didnt and i remember telling kev i was getting frustrated cuase i couldnt pay my house payment online (but somehow it went threw) so i did a over the phone payment so needless to say while i was on the phone in walmart parking lot trying to sort all of this mess out brittany was screeming her head off cause she was hungry cause all my money was in the bank i felt so bad she cryed for about 25 min. well there gonna put the money back into my account but it takes 24-48 buisness hrs which is soooooooooo stupid but thank goodness we have a becu account with a huge line of credit so we borrowed from it so i could get what i needed. Needless to say i will never try to pay online again there online system is screwy, and i made kaydins appointment to be tested for autism on the 9th of may.































girls layout powered by HOTFreeLayouts.com / MyHotComments

0 comments: