Saturday, May 10, 2008

baby shower

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments happy mothers day
">MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments happy mothers day
" border="0" alt="" />

Yesterday me and april threw becky her baby shower since in about 5 weeks she has to have the babys and it went well she got alot of stuff she needed plus she got $190 towards her stroller alomost everybody came that she invited. And i she also told me that the twins are infact identical which makes me excited, i just thought it would be awsome to have identical twins but anyhow i also finally got my new dishwasher and it works and i have been doing dishes like crazy cause i acually know there gonna be clean now when i wash them well i guess i better get off of here so i can go do more dishes lol!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad she got what she needed! I can't believe she only has 5 weeks, I bet she is counting down the minutes!