Sunday, May 25, 2008

unexspected nice day

I was in shock to wake up to sunshine that was a nice suprise well today was samuals 1st birthday party it was ok i was kindoff getting board but oh well samual got some cool stuff but of course our present was the best lol! he had a cool dr suess pinyatta a friens of theres made it it was "HUGE" but it really was huge and we had a small bbq.
Anyways other than that it was a boaring day we went over and visted amy and arron for a little bit and amy was telling me all about the water park i wish would have bben able to go but kev worked until 8:30 and didnt make it home until 10:30 hopefully me and kev will eventually get to take the kids but from the sounds of it its definently something you have to save money for from what amy was telling me anyhow im gonna quit rambling abo9ut my boaring day and go to bed.

0 comments: