Sunday, June 15, 2008

brittanys new tooth

Yesterday i relized brittany got her first tooth very exciting most likely there will be more to follow caus eall my kids when one comes in they will all start coming in fast. She still really crabby and about 2 weeks ago she started pulling herself up onto stuff, I have this laundry basket in my bathroom that i put her in while i take a shower so kaydin doesnt do anything to her while im taking a shower well shes been oulling herself up using the sides its so cute and the way she looks at me with that big grin shes so proud that she can do that its so cute anyhow i better go to bed church tommarow. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT FATHER'S DAY

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute when they do things and are proud of themselves. I love to see their smiles when they get their first teeth....and then as everything goes from toothless to big grins with teeth showing. It is so fun.

Jenn said...

Congrats to Brittany! :)