Friday, June 27, 2008

my birthday

Well wedsnday was my birthday and i had a good day kev didnt have to work. Kev watched the kids earlier in the day so i could go roller blading than he took me shopping, and than he took me out to dinner at famous daves and april and bob joined us it was nice i do know that vinces is one of my favs but for now its definently famous daves just thinking about it rite now is making me hungry. Kirstin is so sweet the morning of my birthday she looks at me and says "mom since its your birthday how about we just do whatever you want to do" i thought that was sweet. anyhow and yesterday was our 9 yr annaversary "WOW" can you believe we made it LOL! Im starting to feel old. Anyhow today is brittanys wekk baby check so im anxious to find out how much she weighs.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Man did your birthday pass us up already? Happy Brithday, so I missed it with Erin here we have been so busy that I didn't even realize that June was over!

Unknown said...

meant to say sorry I missed it! LOL