Thursday, June 5, 2008

ive been tagged

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.just cme back to washington after being gone for
2.5 yrs. 2. Didnt have any kids
3.was workinh alot
4.partyin ALOT
5.not married

5 things on my to do list:
1.laundry
2. Get organized lol!
3. Lose 17 more pounds
4. get my yard done
5.wash my car lol.

favorite snacks/food:
1.Chips&dip
2. mexican food
3. salad lol
4. Candy
5. cheese sticks

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Buy a bigger house
2. Pay off our bills
3. buy riding toys
4. buy april bob a new house
5. share the wealth

5 bad habits:
1. Unorganized
2. take diet pills
3. procrastinate on certian stuff
4. Am late alot
5. Too honest sometimes

5 places I have lived:
1. kent, WA
2. aubrun, WA
3. sumner, WA
4. east liverpool, ohio
5. Bonney Lake, WA

5 people I tag:1. jenn.2. Crystal B.3. nichole.4. kristen 5. rebecca.

0 comments: